Junior Data Engineer
About Snowflake Analytics
Snowflake Analytics is a rapidly-growing digital analytics company that works primarily with an exciting Open Source platform called Snowplow. We support people running the platform and build products that plug into the Snowplow ecosystem.
Our clients include many of the most interesting media and ecommerce companies in Australia. We’re experiencing rapid growth and need a junior data engineer to help us support our growing roster of customers.
This position is ideal for someone with technical acumen but little professional experience in our field. You might be a new graduate, working in a different field or looking to cross train in data. The most important attribute is that you’re excited and enthusiastic about analytics and digital technology. You’ll need to learn a lot very quickly to become a productive member of the team.
- Python: at least basic knowledge
- SQL: at least basic knowledge, preferably Redshift and Postgres variants
- Linux or Unix
- Passion for problem solving and analysis
- Creative troubleshooting skills
- Experience using REST/RPC APIs
- Familiarity with continuous integration and deployment tools
- Experience with version control (we use Github)
- Experience with cloud-based infrastructure such as Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud Platform
- Bachelor's or higher in a technical field of study
Surry Hills, Sydney, right next to Central Station.